From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:04:52 -0800
--- D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> At 02:05 PM 2/26/02 -0500, Jim wrote:
> >I wonder if Bruins season ticket holders were
> >granted any priority at the Fleet in 1998 ??
>
> Yes, as a former 13-year Bruins season ticket holder at the FleeceCenter,
> in 1998 we were offered a special opportunity to receive tickets.

Holders of "Premium Seating" also have the opportunity to get seats for all events, Brittney
Spears concerts, U2, NCAA, whatever.  We got into the 98 finals because we knew someone who had
Premium Seats.

Ironically, I just got in the mail the opportunity to enter a lottery for the 2003 squeakball
regionals in Albany.  I've got 3 "priority points," whatever that means.  The things I've done to
accumulate the priority points are the 2000 Eastern Regionals and the 2001 Frozen Four.

Clay