From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:50:09 -0500
Well, it appears that I won't be able to go to the Frozen Four this
year.  I had been looking forward to it but some serious complications
in my Father's health makes me feel that planning a trip isn't a good
idea.  I have offered my tickets to a friend (he joined me in at the
Semifinals and the Hockey-l dinner last year).  He is not sure and is
thinking about it.  Now I am worried that I should press him for an
answer so that I will be able to give another buyer sufficient time for
planning.  Would it be terrible to wait until March 10 to see if he
wants to use them?  Would that give folks enough time?

If you are a person looking for tickets, keep your eyes open for emails
from me.  I just might be selling 2 tickets.

My luck, now that I think the trip isn't possible, my Saints will turn
around and have the run of a lifetime.  :)

I will really miss seeing everyone at the Hockey-l dinner.  I have
really enjoyed it the last couple of years.  I plan on getting tickets
for next year and hope to be there.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!