From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:38:57 -0600
Michael Neal wrote:
And the people who argue that the pros don't care as much, won't feel the honor
of playing for their country  and won't put in the effort haven't been watching.

I have to agree with Michael. I think the Olympic Hockey games played to date
have been awesome, good up and down the ice action.

As Don Cherry of CBC television eluded to, the American's have used great
checking, he was impress on how the US squad really pounded the Finns and
Russians with awesome checking.

Another reason the American have been awesome and timely goal scoring. John
Leclair and Brett Hull have played with great passion, having only one real
practice before the games begun. What more could a hockey fan want? The best
players in the world playing for their countries.

I have watched most of the games during the Olympics and the level of play has
been great, even more exciting than the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs. I wouldn't
change a thing.