From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 06:54:35 -0400
Maybe I can help out here. I received a note from Providence College saying
that my request for four (4) tickets to the Frozen Four would be filled. I
mailed my request by, regular mail, (no return receipt requested, no
certified mail. Just the good old folks in shorts and black socks) for the
four tickets from Maine on April 5.