From:
David W Hatfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:03:50 -0500
OK, so I just crawled out from under the proverbial rock (or just missed
something in this thread).  What
is the "alma mater" played at RPI?  If I had my Latin dictionary handy, I could
look up the literal translation of the phrase, but I've only associated it with
"the school from which I graduated", not a song.

Confused in Cambridge,
-Dave