From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 05:17:05 EST
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The Fleet displays banners for every school which has won the
> national title, and many, many fans repeat the same pattern:
> walk in, see the banners, figure it out and then *immediately*
> look for their own!  It was great.

OK, the big question is: "Did ours say 'Rensselaer' or 'RPI' or
did we get one of each?"

A question for Mark Lewin, if you are on-line and not in Boston.  The
person who picked all eight games correctly last week must have also
correctly picked Michigan over UNH by the description of how he could
lose.  Did he also pick BC?  If so, could you (or he) divulge his pick
for Saturday so that we can all hop on planes for Las Vegas?  :-)

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74