From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 15:49:10 +0000
As an avid RPI fan, I'm listening to this juvenile debate in
some awe. I've seen North Dakota and Minnesota play once in my life,
(not against each other) and found that they both step into their jocks
one leg at a time and they both have to tie their skates on like
the rest of humanity. I admit that I get worked up when RPI plays
Cornell and especially Clarkson. But some of my close friends are
Cornell and Clarkson grads and when all is said and done, we seem
to remember one thing that you folks are forgetting.

THIS IS ONLY A GAME!!!!!!!

In the overall scheme of things, it matters not a speck whether
Minnesota recruits in state or out of state or whether U. Minn
are sore losers or North Dakota are sore winners. Its bad enough
that a group of supposed adult athletes get so worked up
that they lose perspective at game's end. Here we are, days later
and fans are still fighting like a bunch of adolescents.

Get a Life folks!! Its only a game!! Its supposed to be entertainment!!
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!