From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1991 22:57:44 EST
Just a few CCHA scores from Friday

According to the OSU Ice Rink announcer

 MIAMI 4 Lake Superior 1 (!!!!!!!)
 MICH STATE 3 Ferris State 3
 Michigan 5 WESTERN MICH 4 (3rd period)

And of course...
 OHIO STATE 4 U of Illinois-Chicago 2  (BUCKS WIN! BUCKS WIN!)

I will post a more detailed game summary for OSU later, but suffice it to say,
this game could have been much different.  Mike Bales had 31 saves which
included two 2 on 0 breakaways (he stuffed the inial shot and the rebound both
times), a 1 on 0 breakaway, and a 3 on 1 chance.  OSU snaps a 10-game winless
streak with the victory.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95