Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1991 22:23:00 EST
Nate writes:

> One Lynah tradition I remember is the Cornell Bear doing a strip tease
> at the last home game of the year.  I saw a Cornell game on TV last
> year where the mascot was a FEMALE bear.  Was the strip tease tradition
> continued??

A female bear has done the strip-tease as well as a year when both a female and
male bear did it together.  However, only the male bear has stripped down to
his briefs and mooned section O (the opposing section).  If I remember
correctly, each time this happened, he was arrested. (or so rumor has it)
--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95