From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 06:26:59 PDT
The first I heard about Travis Roy's injury was in a little filler in
The Washington Post on Saturday.  (I do not usually sign on to H-L on
the weekend.)  The next day, a fairly long article appeared in the
paper.  On Monday, I heard his injury mentioned during a news
broadcast on the radio, including an interview with one of his
teammates (John Hynes?).

The reason that I am posting the fact is that I have _never_ heard
anything pertaining to college hockey given this much coverage in
Washington, DC.  Now if the Post would only print scores regularly.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74

Ralph N. Baer
Naval Research Laboratory     Code 7142     Washington, DC 20375-5350
Ph: (202) 767-3173         FAX: (202) 404-7732