From:
"mr.knowitall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1991 22:34:00 CST
Geez!  That is all I need information about handshakes on my account!
I have little space the way it is!  Why not just ask if the kiss their
wife before the leave their house?  Or if their dog pees on the tree or
on the bush?  I personally do not care if the shake hands afterward or not?

Does it affect the game whatsoever?  NO! Unless you figure that the next time
they meet the might go easier on them if the coach shook hands!  I doubt it!

-Kevin Ames
 KA9371A@DRAKE

       "Go Minnesota Gophers!"