Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 22:53:25 CST

> I have a ticket stub from the UMD-UW game at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee
> that says:
> NO CAMERA/RECORDING/VIDEO
> Does this mean I can't bring my EOS Rebel or is this just a video taping
> thing? I'd like to take a picture of the SIEVE chant, scan it, then post it
> for everyone....just kidding....but I really need to know if cameras are ok at
> this game.

I would guess so.  I've seen plenty of still cameras at the Great Dane (tm).
Video cameras, however, probably infringe on Copyrights.

> P.S. What kind of film should I use?????

I would say 400 speed would probably be good.  Kodak's always good, as is Fuji.
Although, I don't profess to be an expert here.

--
Carl Streeter             |  "Nothing is more frightening than
[log in to unmask]     |    ignorance in action"   --Goethe