From:
Mike Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 14:24:30 PST
[point of interest] At a UW-NMU game in Madison years ago in between the 1st
and 2nd period we SIEVED the zamboni driver for missing a long thin strip of
ice. At the next intermission they had a different guy drive, didn't miss a
spot, and left the ice to a standing ovation. I guess it is pretty cruel.....

You either love the SIEVE chant or you hate it - can we leave it at that?

My question is this - does anyone REALLY know who originally started the SIEVE
chant and how long ago? And, does anyone actually have a sieve in their house
and use it?

LIGHTEN UP - enjoy the tourney
mike - The Mighty Badgers of Madison