From:
Jon Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 1994 14:48:15 EST
Just a little background on some of the RPI trivia being discussed......

Re: The RPI bullet uniform....that was dropped early in the Mike Addesa era.  He
hated that uniform.  I remember him saying that the bullet served as a perfect
bulls-eye.  I vaguely remember, but wouldn't swear to it, that this was the
result of one of his players being butt-ended in the chest.

Re: The Engineers nickname.  Even in the early '80s Coach Addesa wanted to
change the name.  He believed that it didn't represent the diversity of the
school.  Of course, as an engineering major (as is most of the school) I like
the name.....but I could see his point.

Jon

Jon Greene
Cheyenne Software