From:
Mark Grassl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 91 18:31:17 CDT
Thanks to the Inspector for posting the World Championship results.

The following US roster was obtained from rec.sport.hockey.
The US roster probably changes every game but this gives you
some idea of who is playing.

Thanks to the original poster, Anders Engwell.

>US players for the game against Sweden today (Monday):
>
>Goalkeepers: John Vanbiesbrouck, Gordon Scott.
>1st fivesome: Maurice Mantha, Craig Wolanin, Douglas Brown, Tom
>Fitzgerald, Mike McNeill.
>2nd fivesome: David Williams, Guy Gosselin, Brian Mullen, Kevin Miller,
>Danton Cole.
>3rd fivesome: Eric Weinrich, David Tretowicz, Anthony Amonte, Jeremy
>Roenick, Todd Krygier.
>4th fivesome: David Maley, Shawn McEachern, David Emma, Joe Sacco (well,
>that's four forwards, actually, but don't blame me - this is what the paper
 says).

Now a question that has been bugging me.  Where did Danton Cole play this
last season?  The name is familiar but I don't remember if he played in the
NHL or in the college ranks.

Mark G

And now for Mr. Fenwick:

"Hairstyles and attitudes