From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 91 16:20:50 EDT
    In regard to Jeremy's questions about schedules, I suggest that people
    wondering who their team will be playing next year stop by their SID's
    office and ask if they have a preliminary 91-92 schedule.  That's where
    I got the two I posted, from Merrimack and BC.  They may have only one
    copy since it's preliminary, but if you ask they should be more than
    happy to Xerox(tm) it, especially if you tell them what a great cause it
    is for (increased publicity through the CHML).  As Keith said, Western
    schedules seem to be up in the air, but Eastern ones are pretty much
    set; any changes should be minor.  BTW, with BC traveling to Clarkson
    & SLU next year, my guess would be that BU will again make the trip that
    same weekend.

    And again, for those of us who type in the schedules, we love to get
    preliminary copies because it cuts down on the work we have to do near
    the beginning of the season.  Thanks to everyone who gets ahold of one
    and posts it.

    - mike