From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 91 17:42:51 EDT
	I was wondering if anyone knew if the ECAC was planning on changing
the travelling partners around with the departure of Army and the addition of
Union? If so, how are they being arranged?

	The way I see the best pairings is:
		Clarkson and SLU
		Cornell and Colgate
		RPI and Union
		Harvard and Brown
		Vermont and Dartmouth
		Yale and Princeton

This way any team travelling to each pair will not have an excessive amount of
travelling to do between games. Each pair is between 20 min apart(Clarkson and
SLU) to about 4 hours driving time apart. This is not bad at all. Any input
is welcome.

	The time has come for me to thank Wayne for doing such a great job of
keeping the list up and going. I had a great time, and this list definately
helped making the season more interesting for me by providing a national
picture as well as some info about the game that I didn't know. I will be
back next year (I don't know what my network access will be this summer).
It's been a blast, let's do it all again next season!

					Ted Weiler
					Clarkson Pep Band '94
					Only six more months to go 'til next
			   	 	season 8-(.