From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 16:35:27 -0400
Thanks to the help of a number of people this week, the schedules in
the archives (composite + 50 team schedules) are pretty much finished.

Missing are only 3 Indep schedules: Fairfield, Iona, and Villanova.
Receiving composites from each of the 4 conferences over the last week
helped greatly.  I think this is the earliest that the schedules have
been this close to complete.  Thank you to all who helped.

To get the NC$$ DivI composite, send mail to [log in to unmask]
and use the command

get 9495comp schedule

Be warned that the file is almost 1000 lines long, and in a number of
places it exceeds 80 columns.  Sorry about that.  It allows me to
include more info on tourneys, etc.

A while ago I sent out the list of team abbrevs and info on how to
access the schedules; I won't repeat it here, but you can let me know
if you have any questions on accessing those.  There is one for each
of the 50 DivI hockey teams.

BTW, the info in the schedules is still tentative and could change
before the season starts.  Please feel free to check anything you have
against what is in there and let me know if something does not look
right.  I have tried to place notes surrounded by [] wherever I had a
question myself.

Check the hockey-l filelist; the archives also have composites complete
with scores dating back through 1986-87.

Now to figure out how to handle the shootouts. :-)
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>