From:
"Robert H. Gross" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert H. Gross
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 12:47:13 EDT
ahem... Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I believe Dartmouth is also located in New
England. It hasn't been mentioned in the previous posts.

I realize that the program has not been very strong lately, but Dartmouth has
sent teams to the phinal phour (two years in 1979 and 1980) and there is a
strong tradition here including some incredible undefeated strings in the
1940s (I think Dartmouth might even hold the current record; Mike?). Current
plans are to bring Dartmouth up to a more competitive level in the near
future.

If you are forming new leagues, always an interesting way to spend the summer
while waiting for the hockey season to start up again, please don't count us
out. We may be down, but we are not out.

Bob Gross