From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 May 1994 16:29:14 -0400
>  The CCHA Council voted unanimously to
>  return to a one referee, two-linesmen
>  system.  [Presumably for 1994-95.]

Interesting; I guess it didn't go over well.

I really like the 2 ref system in the ECAC -- I
think it leads to a better called game (although
someone has to teach Mike Sancimino and Dan
Dufresne that just because one ref's back is
turned...)

I know people on the list have generally been
positive about the system, but has there been any
obvious show of displeasure among the coaches
or the league offices?

All of which is a long-winded way of asking,
anybody know why the CCHA decided to switch
back?

Greg
Cambridge