ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Crystal Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:34:28 -0400
Hi,

I know Lynne Moulton put out an announcement early this week about the
Powerschool user group session and many of you have already replied to
Lynne or the list.  I need to know how many are planning on coming in
person, how many want to video conference in and what your video
conference equipment address is so I can set the session up.

Please go to http://bit.ly/IbR0OY  or
 [
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpaZmxtNHBydnpyUDNHNEtfU3hKQUE6MQ
]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpaZmxtNHBydnpyUDNHNEtfU3hKQUE6MQ

to sign for the Powerschool user group meeting.

Please make sure you know your IP address info for your video gear before
you get to the form.

Thanks and sorry for any confusion caused by the two separate requests for
this info.

Crystal

Crystal Priest

ACTEM President

District Technology Coordinator
SAD #4
25 Campus Drive
Guilford, Me 04443
207-876-4636 (office)
207-343-0712 (cell)
cpriest0@aim (chat)

Apple Distinguished Educator, class of 2011