ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dorothy Small <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:58:11 +0000
I would be interested but mostly likely during the school day and maybe
including part of a weekend. My summers are packed with PD courses and our
Credit Recovery program. Not sure on affordability but could there be the
option for both Sessions only or sessions plus housing/food? We have been
working quite a bit with docs and a little with sites but have yet to
explore all the possibilities.