From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 1994 13:16:09 -0500
From the radio report, Colgate got several gift calls and also really
got away with one when Craig didn't cause his team even a 2
minute disadvantage.  I wonder whether Whittenburg and
Tufford aren't just a tad biased, however.

That being said (well, qualified), I think both teams felt like they
lost this game - Cornell for blowing a significant (for them, nearly
astonishing) lead, and 'Gate for tossing a point to a team who,
apparently, played ostrich  for the final 45 minutes.

By the way, either due to the PA system or the PA announcer,
Lynah is the only college rink from which I've heard a radio
broadcast this season where the listener can actually parse
the goal announcements.  The rest of em all come out like NYC
cabbie dispatchers.

The Big Red are now the equivalent of 4-5 -- precisely where
they were this time last year before they dove into the shitter.
What was the game that started that disaster?  A Saturday trip to
Hamilton...

Greg
Boston
Let's Go Red!