From:
"Charles M. Shub" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1993 22:35:28 -0500
Clara sent me mail from c-springs earlier this evening.  I expect
Karen Heasley from CC will say more about this topic tomorrow, but
i felt i could pass it on (without the rest of the e-mail)

Former CC standout Bob Mancini, currently head coach at Michigan
Technological University, Chuck Delich, the head coach at USAFA and
Don Lucia, the head coach at Alaska-Fairbanks will interview with the
CC search committee in the next 3 weeks.

We had 53 applications and in the judgment of the committee,
interviews would be conducted with these 3 fine head coaches.

"There is a possibility that the committee might extend other
interviews" after we assess where we are after these 3 interviews"
said CC athletic director Max Taylor Wednesday night.

clara shub  ---   [log in to unmask]

charlie shub  --  [log in to unmask]  (719) 593-3492
   on leave at the University of Iowa    (319) 335-0739
           [log in to unmask]            (fax) 335-0627