From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1992 12:39:34 EST
I notice that Princeton is sporting a 1-0 record coming into this weekend's
action.  I assume that means the Tigers have decided to count last Friday's
8-0 thrashing of McGill as a "real" game, rather than the originally-
listed exhibition.  Some time ago, someone noted that Princeton's schedule
had only 25 games on it, although the Ivy limit is 26.  Apparently, McGill
rounds out the schedule.

(The Tigers also played Division III Williams College, winning 3-1, but
that game was labelled as a scrimmage, so I don't think they're counting
that one)
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]