Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1992 09:07:45 EDT
Mike and Heather, from the University of Maine and the
Office of New Student Programs (Orientation), I'd like
to offer my sincere congratulations and best wishes to
both of you. I've enjoyed conversing with you, Mike, during
the past season regarding my son who is the local high school
goalie and it's like one happy family around hockey-l.