From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 05:47:39 -0800
Different sets of people vote for the different awards, based  on undefined, subjective factors.
The voters have biases also, relative to style of play, teams, and individuals.  Unless one player
is much, much, better than the others (e.g. a Paul Kariya) you should be surprised if the awards
are consistent.