From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:37:28 -0700
To Carol and all,

I think it is more than angry, it has become the gold standard: riot
after your team wins (or loses). This has really nothing to do with
UMinn, as it happens all over (including Baghdad, we won, right?).

I would presume the students involved would be prosecuted and
permanently expelled (not necessarily in that order), as they clearly
dont deserve to be in the university. I also presume the nonstudents
involved will be arrested and charged. I doubt the former (expulsion)
will happen, however.

Let's hope someone eventually learns a lesson in decency and respect.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

PS: On a lighter (perhaps inappropriate?) note, I would guess the last
college that would torch their town would be RPI, because that would be
helping Troy to look better (at least as I recall the town).  :-)