From:
Hockeynut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1992 21:37:43 EST
I have been to only two of the ECAC arenas, Houston Field House and Lynah
Rink.  I have to say I like RPI's facility due to the ease of navigating.
You only have to go upstairs or downstairs to get to restrooms, ice level,
etc.  At Lynah (if things haven't changed), you have to go upstairs and
around the top part of the rink.
However, one note that has been observed by my family.  This is that the
ice condition has deteriorated somewhat since the Capital District
Islanders have been playing/practicing there.  My mom is of the opinion
that soon the Isles will move to the Knickerbocker Arena in Albany since
they have ice, but no longer have a hockey team.  You must understand
that this is pure conjecture.  Any other ideas.
Lynn
"I may be a Hoosier, but I still don't like basketball."