From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:12:17 -0500
I think we'll make it there within two years.  The current set is too
silly - what's the point?

When it is 16 why not go with quarterfinals at campus sites, regional
semifinals and the final four?

Now onto my favorite topic: format.  Obviously 1-game finals, but for the
rest, (you know it's coming!) how about 2-game total-goals!  Bring back
some scoring explosions!!!

Or, go total Euro and have the quarterfinals be 2-game total-goals
(aggregate) first game at lower seed on Thursday night, second game
Saturday night at higher seed, (wait for it), and away goals count double
if the aggregate score is tied!!!  So what if my team Ajax lost out
because of awat goals.

Or ... back to PearWise!

/
 good shooting