From:
Nishad Shevde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nishad Shevde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 01:33:29 -0500
I have a question, in my first post on the list ever ...
Is it new, or has it always been part of college hockey where linesmen
can call penalties.. because they were doing during the last period of
tonights colgate/union game.It is the first time i have seen this in my
limited (30 game) college hockey viewing career..