From:
Paulette Dwen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paulette Dwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 23:10:35 -0400
Three ECAC schools, Cornell, Colgate, and Yale, will be holding fundraisers
for Travis Roy on February 10th.

The Cornell Hockey Booster Association will donate its share of the 50/50
raffle money it collects at the Cornell-Vermont game.  I encourage everyone
who will be at the game to buy an arm's length of tickets (hey, it's only
$5).  A lot of people have shown interest in the fundraiser, so it's bound
to be our biggest pot of the year by a good margin.

Colgate and Yale have joined with Cornell in an effort to make this an ECAC
night for Travis.  I hope those of you going to these games will support
Travis as well.

Paulette Dwen
50/50 Raffle Co-Chair
Cornell Hockey Boosters Association