From:
Michael Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 23:44:39 -0500
On 4 Mar 1995, Howie Mansfield / Dream Weaver wrote:

> No matter where UVM plays...they will beat this team and
> move on to Lake Placid. UVM will pick apart the Red Raiders defense and
> play Clarkson. Plain and simple.
>
> Howie Mansfield
> UVM '98

Maybe.  If RPI takes out Harvard (not an impossibility), then I'm not
sure what happens.  Does the ECAC Final Four reseed (if Clarkson makes
it, will they always play the lowest remaining seed or will they play the
UVM-Colgate winner no matter what)?  As I said, if reseeding occurs and
RPI wins, then the UVM-Colgate winner would get Brown assuming Brown and
Clarkson both get in to the Final Four.

By the way, the ECAC Final Four will have a different shape for the first
time in 3 years.  The past two years have been Clarkson, Brown, Harvard,
and RPI, but at least one team will be different this year.

Mike