Steve Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 18:39:00 CST
I've had some errors in my previous post pointed out and I'm correcting
myself after the fact.  (Hmmm, maybe I've a future in politics...Nah!)

I wrote:
>                                 To my recollection, the Badgers have
> only lost once in [the Bradley Center] (to BU),
  They also lost to St. Cloud in last year's WCHA Final Five.  I
  was only counting Badger Hockey Showdowns and this game against UMD.
  I forgot about last year's post-season action; the first time that
  the Final Five was at the BC.  [ I wasn't able to go :( ]

>                                          and they have pulled off
> some remarkable victories too (beating eventual national champ Maine
> in '91 (?)
  Maine won it all in '93 right here in M'wahkee, not in '92, so this
  was wrong.  However, Maine was the #1 ranked team at the time of
  Wisconsin's win.  That's what I should've said the first time.

--
Steve Manning         Milwaukee, WI           [log in to unmask]
     "Life's a long song, but the tune ends too soon for us all." - I.A.