From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 17:07:17 EST
OK Kenny.  Are you Martin's brother?  If you are congrats because Martin and
Eric Perrin are probably the best two forwards in the ECAC right now.  Maybe the
Cats are reaching their stride now, I just hope the Engineers don't have to meet
you in the playoffs.

And I going to say it--RPI will never earn home ice if Bryan Massotta plays any
more games.  The T-U keeps saying Mike Tamburro is out of condition and can't
stand the rigors of playing Friday and Saturday night.  If not, chalk up the
next Fridays in the L column because I think Massota's confidence is shot.  This
looks like the week when the rookie goaltenders face their own mortality as
Union's Trevor Koenig similarly has a weekend to forget.

And to throw out a new thread--who are the freshman goaltenders that have made
their mark so far?  Other than Michigan's Marty Turco, it looks like a thin year
for rookie netminders.  In fact, other than Blair Allison, it looks like a
disappointing year for goaltenders in general.

IMHO, of course.
Brian Morris             Go RPI!  Home Ice, Please?