From:
"Jeffrey M. Beyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 13:33:39 EST
Hey hockey fans...

Anyone know whether Elliot or Skazyk was in net last nite for Cornell's win at
UVM?

I was just curious, because over here at Dartmouth we've gotta face the Big Red
tonite and I'm trying to hazard a guess as to who we're gonna have to face.

Can anyone provide details on the Cornell game last nite.

Thanks from Snowland (we got about 14 inches last nite)

Jeff Beyer '98
Dartmouth College