From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 1994 10:15:47 +0000
As many of you know, I maintain the HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO file which is
stored in the HOCKEY-L archives.  Mike M. has suggested that I expand
the file to include all the Division I independents, even those which
play a primarily Division II-III schedule.  I need your help to do
this.  I would like to add sections for each of the following schools:

Canisius
Connecticut
Fairfield
Holy Cross
Iona
Villanova

The information for each team includes the School Name, Team Nickname,
Colors, Location, League Affiliation, Name, capacity, and ice size of
the home rink, phone number for ticket info and ticket availability,
directions, and pointers to other sources of information (possibly
HOCKEY-L readers, gopher or WWW servers).

I would also appreciate it if anyone could fill in any of the missing
information from the teams already listed, and if people could verify
that the phone numbers and other information will still be valid next
season.

Thanks,
Jim
--
Jim Teresco, SCOREC, Dept of Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
[log in to unmask] (alternates: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask])