From:
"Jebb N. Stewart" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jebb N. Stewart
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 1994 07:31:52 -700
Hockey is still dead here in Utah.  Even the local minor league team in
Salt Lake City was sold and moved to Detroit.

At the company I work for (which numbers about 600 here in Utah) I have
yet to find another fan.  Most of the time people just laugh when they see
my Red Wings calendar.  None of the usual sports talk people even knew
there was NC$$ hockey, much less a tournament.  Since it takes place at
the same time as the basketball tournament and the only way to see it is
on cable no one is aware or really cares.

Jebb Stewart
Dynix, Inc.