From:
#1 Badger Fan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
#1 Badger Fan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 23:26:20 -600
Although this message may appear to be out of context for hockey-l, please
stay with me.

        My brother, as much of a college hockey fan as I am, wants to join
hockey-l.  Unfortunately, he doesn't attend a college, so the only way he
could get the service is through his place of work, a physical therapy
clinic.  Unfortunately, he needs to provide compelling reasons for the
clinic to get the internet, so the administrator can accept it from a
budgetary point of view.  If anyone has any articles explaining the
medical possibilities of the internet, could you please send them to me,
as my brother would be most appreciative.  BTW, they will use these
medical aspects of the internet if they get it, but my brother would just
like to use these reasons to motivate the clinic's administrator to get
internet, which would allow him to join hockey-l, an excellent fringe benefit.

U        U       W                     W *** TROY THIELE
U        U        W         W         W  *** LORAS COLLEGE (GO DUHAWKS!)
U        U         W       W W       W   *** One of the few college hockey fans
U        U          W     W   W     W    *** that resides in Iowa.
U        U           W   W     W   W     ***
U        U            W W       W W      *** "It's a great day for hockey" --
UUUUUUUUUU             W         W       *** "Badger" Bob Johnson