From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 1994 15:21:43 -0500
I was absolutely stunned that LSSU's Blaine Lacher was not
even an honorable mention for the all-CCHA team. I mean,
first in the nation in GAA. 2nd in the nation in save %.
An NC$$ record (almost) 300 consecutive scoreless minutes
(granted "only" about 180 of those were in the r.s. but...).
Who were in the honorable mention?

So much for the vaunted anti-Steve Shields bias of the CCHA.
Shields and MSU's Mike Buzak were first and second team all-stars
(I think Buzak was first team).

Who was in the honorable mention? The only one I could conceive of
would be WMU's Craig Brown. But still, they usually have more than
1 in the honorable mention category.

Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Adirondack Red Wings, AHL Calder Cup Champs: '81  '86  '89  '92
Bri's Hoops Final Four picks: Arizona, Michigan, Kentucky and Florida.
Let's go Tech!  Better dead than Red!    Go Wildcats Go! (Arizona, of course)