Sender:
From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1993 09:28:38 -0500
Here is a list, from the WCHA Year In Review, of WCHA Alumni who played
(substantial time this year) with NHL Playoff teams. They list is
probably not complete (and I might have missed someone when I typed it
in), and I can't say if a player played in the playoffs or not.  Either
way, it is a pretty substantial list.

The complete list of WCHA Alumni who are active somewhere was compiled
by Howe Sportsdata International, Inc, as of 3/23/93.

        --david