Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1992 15:26:38 EDT
To settle this, next season there will only be two rinks in the East that
will seat 6K or more, and they are both in Hockey East: Matthews Arena
(6,000, Northeastern) and Conte Forum (7,884, BC).  The highest capacity
for the renovated Alfond Arena at Maine that I have seen is 5,600.

I sent this to Justin right after his original post and noted that I did
not think the Eastern schools would support such a change if only two of
their 21 schools could ever host an NC$$ game.  (At that time, Justin, I
included Alfond since I believed it would seat 6K-plus.)

- mike