Sender:
From:
The Ugly One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1992 20:57:15 EDT
I'll clarify this, because I taped the game and watched it live.  LSSU did
score on the empty net, with two seconds left.

Now I have a question for those of you who were in Albany.  Did they call
the game early, or was their actually a face off at center ice after the
empty net goal.  It looked like they called the game, out of fear for the
referee's safety.

As for ref bashing, I think some of the calls were a little ridiculous, but
it's like Bob Norton on the ESPN call of the game said "You get some calls
that go your way, and you get some that don't go your way, but in the
end it tends to cancel out."  I do think the ref did blow a few calls, and
I must say a lot of the calls against Wisconsin looked like they could
have been matching penalties, or an LSSU player did a good job drawing it.
LSSU seems to be a clutch and grab type team, and Wisconsin retaliated too
many times at being clutched and grabbed.

At any rate though, I want to send my congratulations to both schools for
excellent seasons, and too all college hockey for another great year.
| Kevin Yetman     Merrimack College '92     [log in to unmask]      |
| Dedication to all girls that won't give me the time of day:	        |
| "If you walk away from love, you're headed down a long dark road.     |
|  If you're gonna leave me now, there's something you should know.     |
|  It's gonna take a long, long, time, It's something you might	        |
|  never find, cause if you walk away from me, you walk away from love" |
|						-Jim Jamison  1991	|