Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:17:52 -0500
From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I think Minn-Duluth and Northeastern should have changed places.  That avoids a potential second round Minn-Duluth/Denver matchup.  Yes, that takes Minn-Duluth away from basically a home arena environment, but that seems the smaller consideration to me.  Notice that if they had won the right to be the #1 seed in the West, it would have seemed almost automatic to send Denver to Grand Rapids.

Just an opinion.

Tom Rowe