Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:01:42 -0700
From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
The starting center on the last CC team to win the NCAA Tournament in 1957 was Bill "Red" Hay, who
to my knowledge was the first college player to make the NHL.  He played for the Black Hawks, and
centered a line with Murray Balfour and a guy named Bobby Hull on the wings.

He's currently the Executive Director of the Hockey Hall of Fame.