Sender:
From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:13:55 +0000
Wasn't there somebody named Ken Dryden who made it to the NHL from college hockey in the 70's?  ;)  My sister tells stories of being irritated watching him at the  end of the ice at Appleton resting on the net as the action was down in the SLU end.

SLU does have some early players  (50's) in the Hockey Hall of Fame but they are not in as players but as a broadcaster and a builder (Frian McFarlane and Bill TOrrey both inducted in 1995).

I enjoyed watching the game.  It is now the long off season and watching the calendar until October.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!