Sender:
From:
Andy Loggia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:48:02 -0400
Mark,

I totally agree with you about the video camera. There were a couple of
times I swore it was a player. It was a little distracting. What is the
point of it? Sometimes I think I'd just like a simple, stationary, wide shot
of the action where I can follow the puck instead of the camera trying to
follow the puck.

As for Barry and the suit, well, believe it or not, that kind of suit is
fashionable in London. Dark blue with *big* pinstripes. I actually think he
was worn that type of suit before. I remember laughing at it last year or
the year before.

The games were great. I'm lucky I've got access to a TV at work so I watch
some of the first game. Saturday's game is going to be exciting. Man I miss
going to college hockey games.

Andy
RPI '91