Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:04:56 -0400
From:
Drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
What I would like to know is if the guys on ESPN have managed to be
able to turn this into an "eastern" tournament?

I heard a local sports caster say that they always seem to have a way
to make it sound like the teams from the west are from the east.  I
would like to see them do that this time!

Since I can only get a pic on ESPN2, and will listen to the internet
radio broadcast, I will not be able to hear the network guys.

If anyone has any thoughts I would like to hear them.

Thanks.

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!