Sender:
From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:09:23 -0600
Okay, I have received a *few* people who are interested in this.  The
place we are looking at is the Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe.  I have
emailed and received back a communication from the Banquet person.
Let's just say this place caters weddings!

They are expensive and fancy.  Right now a buffet of 2 entrees, 2 sides,
and salad plus dessert will run us each $23.95 PLUS tax & tip.  there is
a minimum amount to spend to get the room free.  They do have a shuttle
that will run to the Schott and back, for an additional fee, of course.

I intend to call this guy to get more of a feel for the place, but I am
thinking that unless a LOT more people are interested, this place will
not work for HOckey-L.  I am also going to contact the arena and see if
they do any catering, as they do here at the Xcel Arena.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Let me know!!

Thanks
Carol