Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:04:13 -0600
From:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
Congrats to all the winners who will be making the trip to Buffalo!

This will be my last message on the dinner until the Monday of that
week (April 7).  At that time I will send directions from the train and
a repeat of the dinner menu and venue.

Since I have given the list members plenty of time to respond, let me
say that I have 31 openings left until we are at full capacity.  The
owner has assured me that with an official start time of 3pm, that
everyone will be fed (at least a first run thru) by 4pm.  There will be
no shortage of food, and no missing items, and no standing in line for
an hour waiting for items to be replenished.

Date:  Thursday, April 10 (between games)
Cost: $16 for adults; $8 for kids 12 and under.

You have until a week from today to RSVP.

See you all in Buffalo!

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!!!!!